Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Pillsbury's web site. I did make a few small changes. We really enjoyed this pizza. The recipe calls for 6 slices of provolone cheese, I had a hard time getting Zaar to accept.
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced (6 slices)
- 2 cups cubed unpeeled baked potatoes (the recipe called for 1 large. I used 3 medium and just zapped mine in the microwave)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (from 1 oz milk recipe package)
- 10 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you like, I used more)
- six blend pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (4 medium) (optional)
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray or grease a 15 x 10 inch pan.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Stretch and press dough to fit pan and up sides.
- Arrange provolone cheese slices on dough.
- In medium bowl mix potatoes, olive oil, and ranch dressing mix.
- Spoon evenly over cheese.
- Top with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle pepper over pizza, as much or as little as you like.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with onions if using.
- Top each piece with a dollop (teaspoon or more) of sour cream (I spread mine over the slice).