This recipe is from Pillsbury's web site. I did make a few small changes. We really enjoyed this pizza. The recipe calls for 6 slices of provolone cheese, I had a hard time getting Zaar to accept.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced (6 slices)
- 2 cups cubed unpeeled baked potatoes (the recipe called for 1 large. I used 3 medium and just zapped mine in the microwave)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (from 1 oz milk recipe package)
- 10 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you like, I used more)
- six blend pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (4 medium) (optional)
- sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray or grease a 15 x 10 inch pan.
- 3Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Stretch and press dough to fit pan and up sides.
- 4Arrange provolone cheese slices on dough.
- 5In medium bowl mix potatoes, olive oil, and ranch dressing mix.
- 6Spoon evenly over cheese.
- 7Top with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- 8Sprinkle pepper over pizza, as much or as little as you like.
- 9Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 10Sprinkle with onions if using.
- 11Top each piece with a dollop (teaspoon or more) of sour cream (I spread mine over the slice).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 1015.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust
dry ranch dressing mix