Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Copy from local pizza place-kids favorite. 25 minutes to prepare and cook.
Make and share this Baked Potato Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Butter Buds
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Parkay spray margarine (10 sprays)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, I use the precooked
- Makes 8 slices. Cook and mash potatoes with butter buds and a little reserve water from cooking.
- Spray margarine over top of pizza crust. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Spread potato and sprinkle with cheese. Top w/bacon.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- This is a kids favorite and if you're looking for a carb/protein treat this is definitely the one.