Recipe by Shoppohollic
This meal includes two of peoples most favorite dishes; loaded baked potatoes and pizza combined into one deserving dish. Top of the dinner with a nice tossed salad with italian dressing.
Top Review by Mimi in Maine
This is very good. Tastes like a baked potato should. It is a huge meal. There are only two of us now and we ate four slices between us. Will save the other two slices for tomorrow's supper and have some meat and veggie with it. Will warm it up. I put a little salt on mine and it brought out the flavor. Maybe I'll try it next time with some broccoli on it. Thanks for the recipe. Yummmy! EDIT: Forgot the stars. Don't know how that happened. Sorry! It deserves 5-stars.
- 1 large prepared pizza crust
- 3 medium potatoes, baked & cooled (unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- chopped green onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- -Lightly spray 14inch. pizza pan. Place dough on pan. Bake at 400 for 6min. or just until crust begins to brown.
- -When potatoes are cool enough cut them into 1/2 inch. slices. In bowl combine margarine, garlic powder, and dried italian seasoning. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat. Spread sour cream over pizza crust. Top with potato mixture, then bacon, onions and both cheeses.
- -Bake at 400 degrees for 17-20min. or until cheese begins to brown and bubble. Let stand before cutting. Enjoy!