This meal includes two of peoples most favorite dishes; loaded baked potatoes and pizza combined into one deserving dish. Top of the dinner with a nice tossed salad with italian dressing.
- 1 large prepared pizza crust
- 3 medium potatoes, baked & cooled (unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- chopped green onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -Lightly spray 14inch. pizza pan. Place dough on pan. Bake at 400 for 6min. or just until crust begins to brown.
- -When potatoes are cool enough cut them into 1/2 inch. slices. In bowl combine margarine, garlic powder, and dried italian seasoning. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat. Spread sour cream over pizza crust. Top with potato mixture, then bacon, onions and both cheeses.
- -Bake at 400 degrees for 17-20min. or until cheese begins to brown and bubble. Let stand before cutting. Enjoy!