- 375 g potatoes
- 1 tablespoon bonito flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon spring onion, minced
- 125 g fish, cooked and flaked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes till tender. Peel and mash. Add in bonito, spring onions, fish, salt and pepper.
- Form into egg sized balls.
- Preheat oven to 200degrees celsius.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkly with a little flour and glaze with beaten egg.
- Bake for ten minutes, flip over, and bake another ten minutes.