A simple & fun dessert item!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 gallon French vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping or 1 cup hot fudge
- 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream (can also use Cool Whip by the scoop)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1Note: you may wish to use more of less of each item listed.
- 2Soften ice cream just enough to be able to form it.
- 3Take 2 to 3 scoops and form together into the shape of a baked potato, putting each"potato" back in the freezer until all are done.
- 4Once they are all formed and firming again roll them through a plate of cocoa so that they are coated completely (you are making the appearance of a potato at this point).
- 5Place back into freezer until ready to serve.
- 6Once you are ready to serve, slice them open at the top (just like a baked potato) and poor in some of your chocolate sauce so that it looks like gravy.
- 7Then squirt in the whipped cream (or scoop in Cool Whip) so that it looks like sour cream.
- 8Sprinkle on almonds and serve!
- 9You can use many different toppings such as coconut colored orange to look like shredded cheese, green maraschino cherries to look like green onions and so on.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2607.4
- Calories from Fat 1429
- Total Fat 158.8 g
- Saturated Fat 93.5 g
- Cholesterol 797.0 mg
- Sodium 857.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 255.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 203.8 g
- Protein 41.6 g