Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
All of your favorite baked potato toppings in a chip dip. I don't always follow the amounts exactly, and adjust to my current cravings (more bacon, etc.).
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 4 -5 slices bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with potato chips.
- (Thick or ruffled chips stand up to this dip better.).
Very good! I have to admit that I didn't let it refrigerate for an hour before I had to try some! I made a few changes and those were to only make a half batch, add about 1/2 tsp of onion salt(instead of fresh onions), 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp of chives. Will definitely make this again! Thanks for posting sbsbea!
Quick easy recipe! I made this for a weekend trip to the cabin. Kept really well over the weekend until the bowl was scraped clean! Everyone really enjoyed the flavor with the potato chip!
Very simple and delicious! Thanks!