Recipe by Jennici
You'll definitely be the hit of the party with this appetizer that tastes like a baked potato with all the fixings- in a dip form! Grab some rippled potato chips to serve with this cheesy, bacon potato dip. I have to have copies of this recipe on hand whenever I make it. The recipe takes about ten minutes to put together, and it can even be made a day ahead of time. Best served hot! What more could you ask for?"
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese (whipped works best)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon bits
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix instant potato flakes and milk together and let sit for a few minutes (sometimes I add a little more of both these ingredients if I want to make more base for the dip).
- Next, add cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 c cheddar cheese, and 1/2 c bacon bits, s & p. Mix well with spoon.
- Put mixture into baking dish (I use 8x 8 or pie dish). Top with 1/2 c cheddar cheese and 1/2 c bacon bits, s & p if needed. Bake 20 minutes at 350. Serve with rippled potato chips and enjoy!