Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful easy dip that I got from my friend. Not sure where she got it. Tastes just like a loaded baked potato with out the potatoes. This can be also used with low fat ingredients.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 16 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces of crumbled bacon bits
- Just dump all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it up.
- Store in the fridge at least 1 hour before serving.
- I serve this with potato chip.
This is an awesome dip, very addicting! I added green onions to mine. Yummy!
This one of my PAC choices and here is my review 1. Very easy to make 2. Very good w/chips and Tortilla chips 3. It is a keeper great to have at parties or just sitting around munchin why you watch tv.