Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great side for BBQ's and sandwiches. Easy to make and better for you than deep fried.
- 3 medium white potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons salt or 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 7 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Peheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT potatoes in to large bowl.
- Peel Potatoes (Optional but recommended).
- Slice potatoes as thin as possible.
- Stir sliced potatoes in with the other ingredients until coated evenly.
- Spray sheet tray with non stick spray.
- Spread potatoes onto sheet tray.
- Cook for 17 Minutes
- Flip potatoes with spatula.
- Cook for 5 Minutes.
- Then remove from oven let stand for 3 minutes before serving.