1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
After a couple tries, my husband finally says this is the soup! I think it is the garlic that won him over.:) This soup can be seasoned to your taste with any number of spices!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, melt butter and add flour.
- 2Cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Whisk in milk, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil to thicken.
- 4Add potatoes, garlic, onions.
- 5Simmer for 10 minutes Add in cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, old bay, and bacon.
- 6Heat til cheese is melted and serve!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.6
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 685.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning