Chef #1802621092's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A casserole resembling a rustic twice baked potato
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out sour cream to reach room temperature.
- 2Butter rectangular glass casserole dish.
- 3Melt butter and cheese together in microwave.
- 4chop 2 bunches of green onions.
- 5put Simply Shredded hash brown potatoes in glass casserole dish.
- 6combine room temp sour cream with melted butter and cheese and pour over potatoes.
- 7add chopped green onions, salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Toss potatoes and added ingredients with a fork until coated, leaving a rustic, not whipped look.
- 9bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden on top.
- 10if you are lucky enough for leftovers, makes great potato pancakes for breakfast.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.1 g