1 hr 5 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from My Recipe Journey
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put the butter in a large rectangle baking dish and put in the oven until melted.
- 3Dice the potatoes into 1 inch chunks.
- 4Swirl them in the melted butter and season with the salt & pepper. Add in the garlic.
- 5Baked uncovered for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- 6While still hot add in cream cheese, sour cream, bacon bits and shredded cheddar.
- 7Toss to combine, scraping the bottom of the baking dish.
- 8Bake for another 10-15 minutes. Toss to mix well again.
- 9Serve warm with chopped chives on top.
- 10If you want it to be more creamy add a little milk and stir to combine.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.2
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 1540.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g