I found this recipe in the coupon section of the Sunday paper today. Yum. Yum. Yum. Like a baked potato with all the fixings, but a mashed potato. I made this with regular sour cream and regular bacon, but the recipe is listed as written. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
- 2Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and drain.
- 4Preheat oven to 350.
- 5Grease 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole.
- 6Return potatoes to saucepan and add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- 7Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth.
- 8Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon.
- 9Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- 10Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- 11Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon, and green onions.
- 12Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 433.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g