Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in the coupon section of the Sunday paper today. Yum. Yum. Yum. Like a baked potato with all the fixings, but a mashed potato. I made this with regular sour cream and regular bacon, but the recipe is listed as written. Serving size is estimated.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole.
- Return potatoes to saucepan and add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon.
- Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon, and green onions.
- Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.