- 4 red potatoes
- 16 ounces tuna fish
- 16 ounces black beans
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and prick all over with a fork for even cooking.
- cook 1 to 1/2 hours until easily skewered.
- Mix drained tuna with beans.
- Add chopped parsley and squeeze of lemon juice.
- Cut open top of potato and spoon out half of potato into bowl with tuna and bean mixture.
- Spoon back into potato and top with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.