Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These were really good when we made them for Passover last year. They're a little bit different, because they're baked and made in muffin tins, but the taste is very good, all the same.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 cup onion, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 cup matzo meal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- As mentioned, peel and grate all veggies into a large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Put 1/4 cup of mixture in the cups of muffin tins that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 minute.
- When done, remove and flip out onto a cookie sheet.
- Put back in oven and cook for 10 minute more or until crisp.