Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
On a Wednesday night at school there is always a baked potato with the options of toppings.
- 1 jacket potato
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 80 g tuna in water, drained with
- 1⁄4 cup sweetcorn
- 200 g baked beans (cooked, by itself or with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup ham, shredded with
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- Bake potato as you would a normal baked potato.
- Cut open slightly in 4 different directions, 4 triangle shapes.
- Fill with topping and enjoy.
One of my favorite foods is a baked potato. I rubbed mine with oil & wrapped in foil and baked for an hour. The toppings I used were butter, guacamole & bacon
Easy, quick, because I cooked the potatoes in the microwave, and I get to pick what I want to put on it! I chose the cheddar cheese and cottage cheese toppings. Thanks Pixie!