1/2 Photos of Baked Pot Stickers- Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce - Chicken Egg Roll
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes from Pampered Chef. They're quick, easy and can be made in bulk and frozen for later. Such an attractive appetizer, too! From a pampered chef invitation I received from a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup green onions with top, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped (or 1/4 tsp dry ginger)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup jalapeno jelly (see my recipe)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, carrot, ginger, soy sauce, egg white, mayo and garlic. Mix well.
- 3To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers onto a smooth, clean and dry surface. Lightly brush the edges of each wonton with water. Place about 1 tablespoon of filling onto the center of each wonton. Fold corners of the wonton to the middle to secure the filling inside (envelope style works well, but you can be creative).
- 4Place wontons on a cookie sheet and lightly spray with Pam or olive oil. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- 5Bake 12-15 min until golden brown.
- 6For dipping sauce, place jelly in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30-40 sec or until warm. Add vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until well blended.
- 7Serve potstickers with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pot Stickers- Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce - Chicken Egg Roll
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g