1/1 Photo of Baked Portobello Caps With Melted Goat Cheese
This little gem came from the South Beach Diet Cookbook! Easy, yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- 2Spread the sauce in the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish.
- 3Arrange the mushroom caps, gill side up, on top.
- 4Place a piece of goat cheese on each mushroom.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with the pine nuts.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- 7Top with the chopped basil.
- 8Garnish with the basil sprig, if using.
- 9Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Portobello Caps With Melted Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
reduced-fat goat cheese