This little gem came from the South Beach Diet Cookbook! Easy, yummy!
Make and share this Baked Portobello Caps With Melted Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Spread the sauce in the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish.
- Arrange the mushroom caps, gill side up, on top.
- Place a piece of goat cheese on each mushroom.
- Sprinkle evenly with the pine nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with the chopped basil.
- Garnish with the basil sprig, if using.
- Makes 4 servings.