Baked Pork Tenderloin With Currant Jelly and Dijon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, heat the jelly and the mustard together and make sure it is well blended. Set aside.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy pan, brown the tenderloins in butter for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Place meat in a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the meat.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the pork is slightly pink or longer for well done.
- Slice and serve on a platter garnished with rosemary sprigs.