Adapted from Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a small saucepan on the stove, heat the jelly and the mustard together and make sure it is well blended. Set aside.
- 3Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- 4In a heavy pan, brown the tenderloins in butter for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 5Place meat in a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the meat.
- 6Sprinkle with rosemary.
- 7Bake for about 25 minutes until the pork is slightly pink or longer for well done.
- 8Slice and serve on a platter garnished with rosemary sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Tenderloin With Currant Jelly and Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g