Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Adapted from Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School.
- 3 pork tenderloin
- 3 -4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup currant jelly
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, heat the jelly and the mustard together and make sure it is well blended. Set aside.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy pan, brown the tenderloins in butter for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Place meat in a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the meat.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the pork is slightly pink or longer for well done.
- Slice and serve on a platter garnished with rosemary sprigs.