1 hr 5 mins
Nat Da Brat's Note:
Really easy, one pan meal that takes minutes to put together and has a wonderful, light flavour. Includes vegetables and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Cut the potatoes in half, (leave peel on) Peel and slice the parsnips and carrots lengthwise.
- 3Place the parsnips, carrots, onion, potatoes, and all the garlic cloves in a tray and coat and toss generously with extra virgin olive oil.
- 4(I use my lasagna pan) Add some he fresh thyme (including sprigs), salt and pepper, toss again.
- 5Then place in oven for 15 minutes.
- 6While the vegetables are in the oven, sprinkle some thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper onto the chops.
- 7Then place them in the tray on top of vegetables and add the apples.
- 8Sprinkle a little extra virgin olive oil, and the juice of half the lemon on top of chops.
- 9Return to oven.
- 10Cook for around 45 minutes until the meat is tender and the vegetables are golden.
- 11Tip: I like to serve a piece of the quartered apple per plate, and I also take the peel off the cooked garlic and serve a couple cloves per plate.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops With Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (1039 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1073.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.6 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 55.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: