Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really easy, one pan meal that takes minutes to put together and has a wonderful, light flavour. Includes vegetables and potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half, (leave peel on) Peel and slice the parsnips and carrots lengthwise.
- Place the parsnips, carrots, onion, potatoes, and all the garlic cloves in a tray and coat and toss generously with extra virgin olive oil.
- (I use my lasagna pan) Add some he fresh thyme (including sprigs), salt and pepper, toss again.
- Then place in oven for 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, sprinkle some thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper onto the chops.
- Then place them in the tray on top of vegetables and add the apples.
- Sprinkle a little extra virgin olive oil, and the juice of half the lemon on top of chops.
- Return to oven.
- Cook for around 45 minutes until the meat is tender and the vegetables are golden.
- Tip: I like to serve a piece of the quartered apple per plate, and I also take the peel off the cooked garlic and serve a couple cloves per plate.