Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is another one of my creations! I loved the colorful presentation that it gave once on the plate! My family thought it was AWESOME!
- 3 -5 lbs pork chops
- 2 cups red potatoes, sliced in circles
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in spears
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in spears
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced in halves)
- 1⁄2-1 cup water or 1⁄2-1 chicken broth
- Season pork chops to taste
- Cut up red potatoes and season
- Slice four garlic cloves in halves
- Slice peppers up into to median size spears
- In a roast place pork chops at bottom
- Lay the potatoes on top
- then add the garlic and peppers atop
- pour the water/chkn broth in a corner of the roast! DO NOT POUR OVER CHOPS!
- Bake at 400 degree's for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, or until done!
- Steamed Brocolli makes this dish taste wonderful!