1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Good southern baked dish that is kid and stomach friendly. My GrannyN would fix this quite often in the winter months and served turnip greens or collards as a side with a cake of cornbread. My DH thinks it's too bland, but for those of us who can't eat tomatoes and spicy hot foods everyday it's just fine. The recipe below is for two but can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- 2Add bouillon cubes and bay leaf.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside to allow to cool.
- 4Layer potatoes in casserole dish.
- 5Layer onion slices on top of potatoes.
- 6Place pork chops on top of onions.
- 7Remove bay leaf from broth then whisk flour in chicken broth.
- 8Pour over pork chops and potatoes.
- 9Salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 11Bake in preheated 350°F oven for one hour and thirty minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 854.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 861.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 39.4 g