This is a quick pork recipe that I throw together fairly regularly because it's easy, requires few ingredients and is a big hit with the kids.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pound the chops thin with a meat tenderizer.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and brown the chops lightly on each side.
- Move the chops to a shallow baking dish. Scatter the sliced onions over the chops, sprinkle with brown sugar and pour the chili sauce over all.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes (or until done, depending on the thickness of your chops). I usually flip them midway through so that they cook evenly in the sauce on both sides.
- Smother chops with onions and sauce and serve.