Recipe by D. Todd Miller
This is a quick recipe that kids will devour! This recipe comes from a local newspaper.
- 4 cups prepared stuffing, corn bread type
- 6 pork chops, boneless and about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare corn bread stuffing according to package directions. Spoon stuffing across center of a prepared 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Place boneless pork chops on each side of stuffing.
- Mix soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour over chops. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until pork is done. Sprinkle chops with cheese and heat until cheese melts.