Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This stick-to-the-ribs dish simmers in the oven with little attention from you so you have more time to spend with family.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen corn souffle (defrosted according to package directions)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain seasoned stuffing mix
- 4 (1/2 lb) pork loin chops (2 pounds total 1/2-inch-thick)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE water and margarine in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix and corn soufflé.
- SEASON pork with salt and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place in 9-inch-square baking dish. Pour broth around pork. Spoon stuffing mixture over each pork chop; cover.
- BAKE for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until stuffing is lightly browned and pork is cooked through.