Recipe by Oolala
Interesting sounding chops from a community cookbook called A Recipe Collection. This was listed as "Chops I" and was submitted by Josephine DeLucia. I haven't tried this yet. Has organge juice, sage and ginger too.
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced thin
- 2 apples, cored, cut into 8ths
- 3⁄4-1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sage
- sweet and sour sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chops in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sliced onions and place apple slices on top.
- Pour orange juice over all and then season.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on thickness of chops.
- Baste during cooking and about 15 minutes before done, turn chops. *If you prefer, you may brush with bottled sweet and sour sauce now too.