Recipe by Bergy
You'll love the aroma as these little beauties are baking. Great flavor. I like to serve them with new potatoes & carrots and a salad
Top Review by Evie*
Delicious Bergy! I used 3 pork loin chops (bone in) and cut down on the brown sugar and sherry (just a little) Served with the sherry flavoured apples over top of chops, Sweet and just a little tangy. Yum!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (I use a bit less)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the chops in a skillet.
- Heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Arrange apple slice in the bottom of an oven proof pan large enough to hold the 6 chops in a single layer. Sprinkle apples with the brown sugar& cinnamon, dot with the butter.
- Top with the chops.
- Pour in the sherry.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until tender.