A very tasty and easy dinner in less than an hour. I found this in a Southern Living cookbook and thought it was worth passing on. I served this with Uncle Ben's Garlic and Butter rice and a vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless pork chops (each 1/2 inch-thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Season chops with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix milk and mustard; dip chops into mixture and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 4Place chops on rack in a broiler pan; bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- 5FOR THE SAUCE: Melt 1 Tbsp butter in small saucepan over med-high heat; add garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Stir in cream, wine/broth and cheese; reduce heat and simmer (no boil) for 3-4 minutes.
- 7Whisk in 3 Tbsp of butter until melted.
- 8Pour over chops and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops W/ Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.7
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.0 mg
- Sodium 1354.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 70.8 g