Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Carol Frilegh - Canada Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall’s book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/523/
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Preheat a large heavy skillet, and add the oil. Brown onions, garlic. rosemary , raisins and mushrooms in skillet, and remove to a dish.
- Brown pork chops five minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to a rectangular baking dish or use same skillet if oven proof. Put the sauteed onion mixture on top.
- Combine honey, seasonings and mustard and spread over chops. Pour on grape juice. Add raisins.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting occasionally. Cool slightly and slice into thin strips.
- Simmer pan juices until they reduce and thicken to desired consistency. Transfer slices to a serving dish and pour over pan juices.