Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 pork chops, thin shoulder
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lb canned tomato, whole,undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked macaroni, elbow,cooked
- Wipe hops with damp paper towel, trim excess fat.
- Place on rack in broiler pan, broil on both sides until nicely browned.
- In hot oil in large skillet, oven proof, saute onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf, 3/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper well.
- Add cooked macaroni to tomato mixture, mix well.
- Arrange chops on top.
- Bake covered 40 minutes or until chops are tender.