1/6 Photos of Baked Pork Chops in Onion-Sour Cream Gravy
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I make this recipe on cold nights...the gravy is SOOOO good!! I serve it with whipped potatoes and I practically have my family licking the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown chops and move to a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Add to pan the flour and onion soup mix. Blend in water. Pour over chops in baking dish.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Uncover and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from oven.
- 7Remove chops from pan to serving dish and then add in the sour cream to the liquid in the pan to make gravy.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Serve with potatoes or noodles.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops in Onion-Sour Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.2 mg
- Sodium 870.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 43.2 g