Cook1 hr 10 mins
I make this recipe on cold nights...the gravy is SOOOO good!! I serve it with whipped potatoes and I practically have my family licking the plate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chops and move to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Add to pan the flour and onion soup mix. Blend in water. Pour over chops in baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Remove chops from pan to serving dish and then add in the sour cream to the liquid in the pan to make gravy.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with potatoes or noodles.