Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is one of the first meals I cooked after getting married. It is simple to pepare and cooks in the oven with no worries of burning it. The worst newlywed fear!!! LOL
- Place pork chops in a casserole dish.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of rice on top of each one.
- Cover with sliced tomato, then sliced onion and finally sliced potato.
- pour warm water over all until you can see the water Cover and bake in 350 F oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Hint, you can't over cook this as long as there is sufficient moisture.