Recipe by ScottySauce
This is a wonderful and very comforting entree with meat and fruit so you don't have to feel too guilty. I marinate the chops in teriyaki sauce, honey, guldens mustard, black pepper and garlic for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cherry balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2.Add pork chops to skillet and brown over medium heat.
- 3.Season with salt and pepper.
- 4.Place pork chops in large ceramic casserole dish.
- 5.Add flour, salt, pepper, catsup, chicken stock, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and applesauce to skillet with pork juices.
- 6.Stir until thickened and smooth.
- 7.Place sliced onions and apples on pork chops.
- 8.Pour applesauce mixture over pork chops.
- 9.Bake 45 minutes or until done.