1 hr 15 mins
Shelly #5's Note:
This is my idea of comfort food! This recipe was given to me by my mom. (I'm not sure where she got it from!) Sometimes I use chicken instead of pork, and it's still good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease the bottom of a non-stick pan with a small piece of pork fat from one of the chops.
- 3Brown chops on both sides over medium heat.
- 4Place in a single layer in a shallow 2 or 2 1/2 quart casserole. (I use an 8x8 inch square pan.).
- 5Mix together bread cubes, onion, butter, 2T. water and poultry seasoning. Spread over the pork chops.
- 6In a bowl, mix the soup and 1/3 cup of water together & pour over the chops and stuffing.
- 7Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until the chops are tender.
- 8*You can also use Cream of celery or Golden Mushroom soup instead of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- 9*This recipe can also be prepared up to one day ahead and then refrigerate until ready to bake.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 719.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g