Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom got this off TV years ago-you will never have more tender chops!
Make and share this Baked Pork Chops and Sauerkraut recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chops with salt and pepper-brown in 1 tbs. butter. Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt remaining tbs. butter-lightly brown diced apple-sprinkle over chops.
- Cover chops and apple with undrained sauerkraut.
- Separate onion into rings-sprinkle over kraut.
- Sprinkle on caraway seeds.
- Sprinkle on brown sugar.
- Pour onion soup over all.
- Cover with foil-bake for 1 hour.