Cook1 hr 30 mins
I found this in a pamphlet from the orchard (about Maryland apple orchards) a few years ago when we were picking apples. It is one of the tastiest things I have ever made!
- Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides in the butter.
- Grease (or spray) a large baking dish.
- Put the apple slices in the bottom of the dish.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
- Place the pork chops on top of the apples.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours.