1/2 Photos of Baked Pork Chops and Apples
1 hr 30 mins
I found this in a pamphlet from the orchard (about Maryland apple orchards) a few years ago when we were picking apples. It is one of the tastiest things I have ever made!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Melt the butter in a skillet.
- 4Brown the pork chops on both sides in the butter.
- 5Grease (or spray) a large baking dish.
- 6Put the apple slices in the bottom of the dish.
- 7Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
- 9Place the pork chops on top of the apples.
- 10Cover with foil and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 41.5 g