1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
It doesn't get any easier than this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Put chops in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with salt.
- 4Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- 5In the meantime, prepare stuffing mix according to instructions on the box.
- 6Cover each pork chop with the stuffing.
- 7Top each with 2-3 tbsp. applesauce.
- 8Bake, uncovered, 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 205.9 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 61.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: