Recipe by cuisinebymae
It doesn't get any easier than this.
Top Review by laccpa
The only pork chops my store had that were unseasoned were about a quarter inch thick, so I bought two packages of three quarter ince thick chops that were seasoned with rosemary and garlic. The receipe didn't say which flavor of stuffing to use, so I picked pork since we were making pork chops. I used a store brand applesauce. I expected the applcesauce to cook down into the dressing but it didn't. The applesauce stayed on top of the dressing but the moisture cooked out of it and formed a thick apple tasting topping. Very moist and tasty chops. My daughter liked it so well she wants to make it again. Yea!!! We served it with rice. Great easy recipe with great flavor. I'm trying to rate this 5 stars but the stars won't seem to take.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put chops in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, uncovered.
- In the meantime, prepare stuffing mix according to instructions on the box.
- Cover each pork chop with the stuffing.
- Top each with 2-3 tbsp. applesauce.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour at 350 degrees F.