1/11 Photos of Baked Pork Chops
1 hr 15 mins
Mom of Five's Note:
This is a super easy pork chop recipe that tastes like you slaved over a hot stove for a few hours to achieve its tender flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Beat egg and milk in shallow bowl.
- 3Coat pork chops in crumb mixture.
- 4Dip in egg mixture and into crumbs again.
- 5Pour melted butter into baking dish.
- 6Arrange pork chops in prepared dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes on each side (I use THICK chops, so if yours are thin, decrease baking time.).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 442.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 44.1 g