This is a super easy pork chop recipe that tastes like you slaved over a hot stove for a few hours to achieve its tender flavor.
- Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat egg and milk in shallow bowl.
- Coat pork chops in crumb mixture.
- Dip in egg mixture and into crumbs again.
- Pour melted butter into baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops in prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes on each side (I use THICK chops, so if yours are thin, decrease baking time.).