Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a super easy pork chop recipe that tastes like you slaved over a hot stove for a few hours to achieve its tender flavor.
- 1 cup Ritz cracker
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 pork chops
- melted butter
- Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat egg and milk in shallow bowl.
- Coat pork chops in crumb mixture.
- Dip in egg mixture and into crumbs again.
- Pour melted butter into baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops in prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes on each side (I use THICK chops, so if yours are thin, decrease baking time.).
This recipe is not only fun to make, but comes out absolutely delicious! Made it just as instructed, and now I have to fix it every week for my boyfriend...yummy! Firealarmqueen, what a absolutely ridiculous way to rate a recipe, take a star away because of it's "un-healthiness"...ugh...if you don't like calories/fat, why make this in the first place and rate it badly?
This is a wonderful way to bake pork. The breading with the Parmesean was very good. I did use pork chops that were about 3/4 in. thick, and I baked them at 400ºF about 15 minutes per side, as I wanted them to be done but still a little pink inside. They came out just crispy with the breading intact. We thoroughly enjoyed this dish. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
These turned out very crispy which is how I like pork chops. Very easy to make. Will keep this one. Thanks.