Recipe by Mom of Five
This is a super easy pork chop recipe that tastes like you slaved over a hot stove for a few hours to achieve its tender flavor.
Top Review by Unknown Chef6
This recipe is not only fun to make, but comes out absolutely delicious! Made it just as instructed, and now I have to fix it every week for my boyfriend...yummy! Firealarmqueen, what a absolutely ridiculous way to rate a recipe, take a star away because of it's "un-healthiness"...ugh...if you don't like calories/fat, why make this in the first place and rate it badly?
- 1 cup Ritz cracker
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 pork chops
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dip pork chops in flour, this way, the coating will stick.
- Beat egg and milk in shallow bowl.
- Coat pork chops in crumb mixture.
- Dip in egg mixture and into crumbs again.
- Pour melted butter into baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops in prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes on each side (I use THICK chops, so if yours are thin, decrease baking time.).