- 6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread onion and peppers on top of chops.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover pan and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover, turn chops, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.