Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I love this chop recipe. They are so tender you don't need a knife.
- 6 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 6 slices onions
- 6 lemon slices
- Place chops in baking pan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 2 T. chili sauce on each chop.
- top with slice of onion and slice of lemon.
- Add enough water to reach a level halfway up on chops.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Uncover last half hour of cooking.