- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350%.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chops about 4 minutes per side, remove to paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed, and Italian seasoning.
- Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, then spread evenly with brown sugar mixture.
- Pour tomato sauce over all.
- Cover with foil & bake 30-40 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.