Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Nicely flavored moist chops. If you use a thinner chop, make sure you don't bake for the full length of time; check at 25 minutes. Refrigeration required prior to baking.
- Place pork chops and buttermilk in a zipper storage bag.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil, or spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- In another zipper storage bag, or mixing bowl combine unseasoned breadcrumbs, basil, paprika, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.
- Remove pork chops from the buttermilk.
- Dip each pork chop in the crumb mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray pork chops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink, and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it as stated and the pork chops turned out moist and crunchy and delicious ! It was simple to put together. I will be making it many more times. Thank you for the recipe !
I cut the recipe in half and I must say it resulted in a moist and flavorful pork chop. Served with #56807 Parmesan Baked Potatoes and mixed veggies, this was a good mid-week dinner for DH and me. The only think I may do next time is to use a little less basil (personal preference).
This reipe had lots of flavor. Very simple to make.