1/1 Photo of Baked Pork Chops
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 45 mins
Nicely flavored moist chops. If you use a thinner chop, make sure you don't bake for the full length of time; check at 25 minutes. Refrigeration required prior to baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork chops and buttermilk in a zipper storage bag.
- 2Refrigerate for at least one hour, turning bag occasionally.
- 3Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil, or spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- 4In another zipper storage bag, or mixing bowl combine unseasoned breadcrumbs, basil, paprika, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.
- 5Remove pork chops from the buttermilk.
- 6Dip each pork chop in the crumb mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- 7Spray pork chops with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink, and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: