Recipe by Sharlene~W
This is one of my husband's most favorite main dishes. It is fall-off-the-bone tender and is easy to prepare and as delicious as it looks. Especially good served over steamed rice.
Top Review by Kimberran
I just made these chops. My husband and I loved them. We substituted spicy ketchup for regular and they were awesome. A definite 'make again'!I had cut down the portion size to 2 and they were ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops, cut about 1 1/4-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustard, flour, sugar and salt.
- Add vinegar, ketchup and water and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over chops in a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- (If you need to stretch the cook time: 4-6 hrs on 200 or in a crock pot on low).