Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Brown seasoned chops in fry pan.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and lipton onion soup with water.
- Put chops and sauce in large casserole dish (sauce should cover meat) Bake in oven 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with wild rice.
Very easy. Very good. I used cream of celery and onion soup mix. A little too salty. I'll use 1/2 pack on onion soup mix next time. Pepper and poultry seasoning rub is all I used. Browned chops in a little olive oil, covered with foil and baked. Tender, moist and tasty.
Easy to make. Good end result.
These were very very good and easy to do. My chops came out so tender and the sauce yum yum thanks for the great recipe