Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Please do not use any other brand but Bush's Baked Beans. It just will not taste the same. This makes a wonderful potluck dish.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cansbush's baked beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt & pepper
- Fry bacon, cut in small pieces. Remove bacon from fat.
- Fry onions in fat then drain fat.
- Add meat, salt & pepper.
- Add flour and simmer for a few minute
- Mix all together. Put in casserole dish.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.