1/1 Photo of Baked Popcorn Shrimp
Charlotte J's Note:
My girlfriend laughs at me but I can't stand the smell of fried foods. So this is a way I can fix my shrimp and not have the smell from the deep frier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and half-and-half.
- 3In a separate small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and pepper.
- 4Dip each shrimp in egg mixture and then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 5Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 6Discard leftover egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- 7Bake shrimp for 7 to 9 minutes or until shrimp are pink and no longer translucent.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Popcorn Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 197.5 mg
- Sodium 975.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.8 g