1/1 Photo of Baked Pommes Frites(Potatoes) and Kid-Friendly Dipping Sauces
Lavender Lynn's Note:
Recipe from Idaho Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Baked Pommes Frites
- 3/4 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (use green part only in this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons 2% cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces, real, packaged 50% reduced-fat
Easy Microwave Cheese Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Cut each potato into eight lengthwise wedges. Place potatoes in an ungreased baking pan. Spray potatoes evenly with cooking spray.
- 3Bake 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven, turn them over using a spatula, and return the potatoes to the oven to bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden.
- 4Season with salt and serve hot.
- 5Tex-Mex Ketchup
- 6Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- 7Stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 8Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Topping
- 9Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- 10Stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 11Easy Microwave Cheese Sauce
- 12Combine the milk and cream cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH for 1 minute, 30 seconds. Use a whisk and stir until smooth.
- 13Heat another 30 seconds on high, then whisk again.
- 14Add grated cheeses and stir constantly until smooth. If necessary, heat at 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until an even consistency is achieved.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pommes Frites(Potatoes) and Kid-Friendly Dipping Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 1457.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light ranch salad dressing