Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm always looking for ways to enjoy baked fish. This recipe works not just for pollock but for just about any fish fillet. Cook time will depend on the thickness and size of your fillets. I used frozen pollock fillets, thawed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover half sheet pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except fish.
- Spread mixture on one side of each fillet.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of you fish) till fish is done.
- Brown slightly with broiler if desired.
This really was good and so easy to make. I did learn the hard way that if you use frozen fillets to thaw and drain off the liquid first. My toppings literally floated off the fish from all the liquid that had accumulated. As a result they weren't the prettiest but still had the most awesome flavor
riffraff, we LOVED your recipe! Threw a bit of dill, garlic and cayenne pepper in the sauce 'cause we like it spicy. Husband raved over it--you can bet your booty we'll be making this often! Thank you so much for sharing.
My Husband & my Kids LOVED IT! I've had the Pollock stored away in my Freezer for a while not know WHAT to do with it but you saved the day! Thanks A lot!