1/1 Photo of Baked Pollock
I'm always looking for ways to enjoy baked fish. This recipe works not just for pollock but for just about any fish fillet. Cook time will depend on the thickness and size of your fillets. I used frozen pollock fillets, thawed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cover half sheet pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix all ingredients except fish.
- 4Spread mixture on one side of each fillet.
- 5Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of you fish) till fish is done.
- 6Brown slightly with broiler if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pollock
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.7 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 43.9 g