Recipe by Carolyn Jay
I found this recipe in a Spanish tapas cookbook, I haven't tried it yet but it sounds simple and delicious. It recommends that it be served with a tomato relish.
- 1 liter water
- 1 cup polenta
- 100 g goat cheese
- 24 baby rocket or 24 other herbs
- 12 slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water in a saucepan. Bring to boil, pour polenta into boiling water.
- Bring to the boil, stirring until mixture is thick. Reduce heat, simmer, stirring for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread polenta into a lightly oiled 20cm square cake tin. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove polenta from tin. Cut into 24 small logs. Spread one side of each with a generous amount of cheese. Top with a piece of rocket. Wrap a strip of prosciutto around each log.
- Arrange on a baking tray. Bake in a moderate oven 180C/350F for 10 minutes or until prosciutto is slightly crisp. Serve warm.